Pages

Tuesday 25 March 2014

Look beauty haul



Afternoon tangled head it's been a while since I last blogged but I have been soooo busy with work!! 


I wanted to share with you my new faves and sadly enough it's all going to be discontinued :( 

All these goodies are from look beauty which is available at superdrug. Right now it is all half price but trust me it's worth getting before they get rid of it all!! 

I brought at the weekend a few things from there range: 

Holiday glow bronzer in Hollywood shade 1 
Skin fix it in shade light 
Loud lips lipstick in shade 4 toffee cup 


Holiday glow: 

I see it there for half price and instantly fell in love!! It's like a golden glittery bronzer it's beautiful. I have used it everyday I love it that much. It's lovely for a good contour or even a summery glow. I'm Defo going to be picking up a couple more before they are all gone. 10/10

Skin fix it: 

This pallet involves foundation, concealer and highlighter. To be honest I brought it to add to my kit. All three are cream textures. I tried it and loved it. I didn't use the foundation as a foundation I used it to highlight areas on my face it blended lovely. The concelear isn't the best to cover BUT it is good to put over the top of foundation somehow it looks more natural and not so cakey? and it sits well under the eyes. The highlighter is a pale pink shimmer. I was abit unsure due to it being creamy but wow I was mistaken!! I love it. I put it just under my eyebrows, bridge of nose and on my cheekbones. It's a lovely shimmer.  8/10

Loud lips lipstick: 

My faveourite ever lipstick is toffee cup!!! No matter what I go back to it all time. I prefer it to mac and that's saying something!!! It's a soft creamy beige pink colour. It goes on lovely!! I put my vitamin e lip balm underneath for extra moisture then apply the lipstick. I can't explain how much I love it it's just the perfect texture, colour and affordable. I will be gutted when they discontinue it I gave 3 to keep me going but need to stock up :( you won't be disappointed with this one. 10/10 



I'm not sure if superdrug are planning to revamp it with new packaging rather than get rid of completely but I hope they do keep it :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment