Pages

Tuesday 25 March 2014

Bronze shimmer



Thought I would share with you my bronzer shimmer look I done today!! 

Seeing as summer is approaching soon I thought why not do a nice summer look for you guys :) 

To create this look I used: 

Mac prep n prime stick in lightboost 
Mac fix fluid foundation in nw13 
Look beauty Hollywood bronzer 
Mac petal power blusher 
Mac soft n gentle highlighter 
Mac fix plus spray
Front cover baked powder in brickbat 
Mac pigment just before dawn 
Maybeline gel liner 
Loreal telescopic mascara 
Look beauty toffee cup lipstick 


Okay to start this look I primed and moisturised as usual. I tend to do my eyes first then my face but you can do which ever way round you feel comfortable with.

I sprayed my brush with fix spray from mac before pressing into my eyeshadow. It makes it extra pigmented and easy to apply and set. I cover my whole lid with 'brickbat' from front cover. I then use my mac pigment in shade 'just before dawn' and apply on the outer corner of my eye and blend blend blend!! Then applied maybeline gel liner with a couple coats of loreal mascara. 

Once the eyes are done I spray the mac fix spray over them to set. 

So moving to the face. I used mac prep n prime stick under my eyes and up towards my upper cheekbones. I then used mac fix fluid foundation all over. Taking my contour brush I used my look beauty bronzer under my cheekbones, jawline and outlined my nose. I then applied my mac blusher on the apples of my cheeks. I love shimmer and glitter so I always highlight my cheekbones, today I used mac soft n gentle on my cheekbones and under the brow. 

To soften the look I used a natural nude lipstick. I used my ultimate fave toffee cup from look beauty. I tend to use a lip balm underneath for that extra moisture. 

I hope you all enjoy this summer look and let me know what you think :) 

1 comment:

  1. so pretty love it! Definitely going to recreate it, would love if you could check out my blog! :)

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete