Pages

Monday 24 February 2014

Barbie mac collection



So for this makeup inspiration I opted for the ultimate barbie!! 

I was excited when this range came out from mac. I was so gutted I didn't get any from the collection as I couldn't afford any mac makeup :( 

I tried to create this look using other mac pigments as I obviously had nothing from this range. 

So for this look I used mac on my eyes:

I used glided green pigment on my lid and under my lower lash line. 
I used pinch o peach blusher on brow bone 
I used most darling pigment on my crease 




I love the colour contrast from the green to the pink. I love how girly the makeup is and how bright it is. I love barbie and anything pink so I thought I just had to give this a go!! 

Let me know what your thoughts are or if there is any looks you would like me to create 

:)







4 comments:

  1. Looks lovely, I wouldn't think a Barbie look would work, but it does!

    Belle ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for nominating me for Liebster award i would love it if you can check it out my blog for it xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will check it out now and your welcome x

      Delete